Cosmetic Dentistry has grown in importance in the past decade. We realize that having a healthy, bright, beautiful smile enhances our appearance and allows us to smile with confidence. Thanks to the advances in modern cosmetic dentistry, we are able to improve our teeth and smiles with quick, painless and surprisingly affordable treatments.
Cosmetic dental treatments can:
– Change the size, shape, and alignment of certain teeth.
– Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth. Improve or correct bites.
– Lighten or brighten the color of teeth.
– Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth.
– Replace missing teeth.
– Replace old, unattractive dental treatments.
Please let us guide you to the best procedure for your particular case.
- Orthodontics. Our highest priority is to provide our patients with the highest quality orthodontic care in a personal, high-technology practice using proven state-of-the art technology to enhance your experience and give you the smile you’ve dreamt of having. We offer invisalign and speed Braces in addition to classic braces.
- Tooth Bonding is a process by which enamel-like resin is bonded to a tooth’s surface, sculpted to an ideal shape, hardened, and polished. Tooth bonding can solve many cosmetic problems quickly and affordably. Twisted, chipped, and gapped teeth can often be reshaped through tooth bonding as well as the color of your teeth.
- Bridges are custom designed prosthetic devices anchored to neighboring teeth. Bridges are prepared from hugh quality materials and the not only serve an aestethic function, but also are an important part of the digestive system. We can provide you with detailed guidance based on our extensive experince withbridges.
- Dental crowns are needed on teeth for various reasons. The main two reasons are to restore broken and unesthetic teeth. We are proud to offer only full porcelain crowns (No metal), outstanding aesthetics and longevity. The length of time that they can last is different for each person. Therefore, we recommednd a regular six-month visits to your dentist.
- Dentures are removable prosthodontics to replace missing teeth that the patients themselves can take in and out of their mouth. We also ofer fixed prosthodontics to replace missing teeth that the patient cannot take in and out, such as veneers, crowns, bridges, and implants. Please let us guide you to the best alternative for your particular case.
- Dental Implants are a wonderful technological advancement that feel and look just like your own teeth. While high-tech in nature, dental implants are actually more tooth-saving than traditional bridgework, since neighboring teeth do not have to be ground down.
- Porcelain veneers are ultra-thin, tooth-colored porcelain facings specially made to fit the front of each problem tooth. When applied to your teeth, porcelain veneers create the appearance, strength, protection and durability of actual tooth enamel.
- Opalescence Go: Opalescence Go is the professional alternative to over-the-counter whitening options. It’s a simple, fast, and great-tasting way to start a whitening treatment or for whitening touch-ups. With no impressions or custom trays necessary, Opalescence Go is ready to use right out of the package!
- Opalescence tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride)
- No impressions, no models, no lab time
- Sleek and comfortable; adapts to any smile
- Discreet, clear tray material
- 10% (wear 30–60 minutes for 5 to 10 days) and 15% (wear 15–20 minutes for 5 to 10 days)
- Melon and Mint flavors